Garvey, Tirelli & Cushner, Ltd. has extensive experience in the formation, organization, acquisition and sale of all manner of business entities from the smallest one person operation to very large corporations. We provide each client with the same level of dedication and quality legal service.
Our attorneys assist our business clients in:
- Asset sales
- Business litigation
- Business purchase and sale agreements
- Commercial transactions
- Employment agreements
- Financial transactions
- Formation of business entities
- Franchise agreements
- General contracts and agreements
- Lease negotiation
- Preparation of limited liability company, partnership and shareholder agreements
- Stock transfers
- New York, New Jersey and Connecticut ABC license applications
Our attorneys’ extensive experience in business matters, real estate, bankruptcy and intellectual property allow Garvey, Tirelli & Cushner, Ltd. to provide our clients with thorough legal representation and general advice and counsel from the ground up, from the formation of the business through its day-to-day operations to the dissolution of the business.